Greene County General Hospital, Greene County General Hospital, LLC and Greene County Home Healthcare Agency do not accept unsolicited applications. We only accept applications or resumes for positions posted on this page or IndianaCareerConnect. If you are interested in one of our current openings listed below, please click on the link: Click here to fill out an Employment Application online.
You will be able to upload your resume during the application process. If you are a person with a disabililty and are unable to complete the application, please contact the Director of HR at 812-847-5224. Greene County General Hospital provides equal opportunity in employment to all employees and applicants for employment. No person shall be discriminated against in employment because of such individual’s race, color, gender, disability, religion, national origin, or age. Current Job Openings (click on the link for a full job description).
Due to the large number of applications and resumes we receive, only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. We retain all applications for a period of six months. If you have completed the application process correctly, you will receive a confirmation, once your application has been submitted. Again, due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to return phone calls regarding application submission.
- ER Unit Assistant/Patient Care Tech
- Home Healthcare Aide (Part-Time)
- Homemaker, Home Healthcare (PT)
- Maintenance Worker
- Patient Care Technician FT
- Patient Care Technician PRN
- Physical Therapist
- Receptionist PRN
- Receptionist/Medical Biller – Temporary
- Registered Nurse – Emergency Room
- Registered Nurse – Emergency Room PRN
- Registered Nurse – Intensive Care
- Registered Nurse – Med/Surg
- Registered Nurse – Obstetrics