Obstetrics and Gynecology Services
Greene County General Hospital is dedicated to providing a full spectrum of Women’s Health services. In fact, the My Linton Clinic Women’s Health Center offers a board-certified OB-GYN specializing in the woman’s reproductive tract, pregnancy, and childbirth. Dr. Douglas Lawson is experienced and ready to provide excellent care Call 812-847-4481 to make an appointment with the Women’s Health Center.
Women’s Health Services Include:
- Routine gynecological screenings and exams, annual exams-including PAP smears and HPV testing, testing and treatment for sexually transmitted infections
- Management of reproductive and gynecological issues across the lifespan, including complete history and physical, pelvic pain exam and breast exam, heavy periods, endometriosis, infertility, and bladder control
- Family planning counseling
- Prenatal care and physicians who perform deliveries including C-section deliveries
- Lactation education and support
- Blood work and other diagnostic studies
- Full range of contraceptive counseling and services including IUDs, implants, and sterilization by tubal ligation
- Cancer screenings
- Managing symptoms of menopause and post-menopausal health, including hormone replacement therapy and menopause management
- Minimally invasive gynecologic surgery including laparoscopic hysterectomies and hysteroscopic procedures and alternatives to hysterectomies
Call 812-847-4481 to make an appointment today!
Greene County General Hospital now offers 3D Mammography! Faster…more comfortable…clearer results…earlier detection…these are the hallmarks of 3D Mammography, now available at Greene County General Hospital.
finds 35% more cancer.*
*American Journal of Roentgenology, June 2013
3D Mammograms are much more comfortable than traditional procedures, but more importantly, they provide clearer imaging, higher detection rates, and fewer false alarms. GCGH Radiology is the only hospital within a 35 mile radius that can provide this state-of-the-art testing with the Siemens Mammomat Inspiration with 3D Tomosynthesis.
Perinatal Navigator Services
Nikki Page, RN is Greene County’s Perinatal Navigator. She serves families of Greene County to help them have healthy pregnancies and babies. This is a free program through the Indiana Rural Health Association funded by the Health Resources and Services Administration. The program is open to families during pre-pregnancy, pregnancy and until the child is two years old. Nikki is a Certified Lactation Consultant and will be certified as an International Board-Certified Lactation Consultant. Her office is located in the My Linton Clinic. For more information call 812-847-4481 ext. 7158 or text 812-665-0311
Perinatal virtual appointments now available with our Perinatal Navigators! Meet with our experts in the comfort of your home. Services include: Baby Bundle education, lactation help, counseling (with Carolyn Suniga, MSW, LCSW), safe sleep education, referrals for food banks and housing, fatherhood program support, case management and more! If needed, resources can be delivered to your front door. For appointments: