Greene County General Hospital has been rated five stars for patient experience by the federal administrator of the nation’s major healthcare programs, the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS). CMS assigned a patient experience star rating to 3,478 hospitals based on the Hospital Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems scores collected from Jan. 1 through Dec. 31, 2019. Greene County General Hospital was one of five hospitals in the state of Indiana to receive the five star rating and one of 266 hospitals in the United States. For more information from Becker’s Hospital Review click here.
Based on the patient experience star ratings:
• 85 hospitals received one star
• 528 hospitals received two stars
• 1,479 hospitals received three stars
• 1,120 hospitals received four stars
• 266 hospitals received five stars *Greene County General Hospital
To celebrate our accomplishments, Greene County General Hospital is displaying a five star rating badge.